Thursday, November 01, 2007

O-H!

I-O!

It's where I've been lately, walking and driving the beautiful maple, birch, and sycamore (and of course buckeye) filled roads and trails of Mohican State Park and northeastern Ohio. Spending time with family (the in-laws) is always so very fun, and I love to travel and see new things.

But it's always great to come home, too.

Until I can collect my thoughts, pictures, and up on my sleep, this is what you get for a blog entry from me.

If you're interested, my friend Amy had some great news regarding how she will spend next summer. Pretty amazing!

2 comments:

Valley Girl said...

I know, I'm stoked for Amy!!!

Beth said...

woo-hoo for O-H-I-O!

We were so glad you guys made it in this year and we really enjoyed spending time with your mom, too.

Hope you enjoyed your tour of Tiffin!

Also, your friend Amy is lucky - that will be an amazing experience!